The Old Lighthouse in Sulina, built at the beginning of the 19th century by the Ottoman authorities, administrated in the period 1897-1939 by the European Commission of the Danube, became a museum in 2003. The exhibition shows, through documents and photos, the history of Sulina in the period of the European Commission of the Danube administration and the life of two outstanding personalities connected with this town: the conductor George Georgescu and the writer Jean Bart.
Address: Sulina, str. a II-a, no. 43
Access: from Tulcea, by ship.
Starting with 14th of May, 2019, for 36 months, the museum will be closed for restoration.